Chef Tony Shares His Favorite Recipe
Chef Tony’s Potato Soup
– 1 1⁄2 Cups Celery (Small Diced)
– 1 1⁄2 Cups Carrots (Small Diced)
– 2 Cups Onions (Diced)
– 2 3⁄4 Lbs Potatoes (Peeled and Diced)
– 1⁄2 Cup Butter
– 1⁄2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
– 1 Qt. Heavy Cream
– 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
– 1 Qt. Chicken Stock
– Gibsons Seasoning Salt (to taste)
Follow along with Chef and be sure to tag us in your final creations!
Step 1: Melt butter in large pot over medium/high heat. Dice onion, celery and carrots into small cubes and add to pot with butter and cook for approximately 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Step 2: In a separate pot create a bechamel with butter, flower and heavy cream.
Step 3: Add diced potatoes, chicken stock and bechamel to pot with veggies and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to a simmer.
Step 3: When potatoes are softened, season with Gibsons Seasoning Salt and ground pepper to taste.
Step 4: Stir in cheese.