Hugo’s Frog Bar & Chop House will reopen on Saturday, January 16 at 4PM for dinner service.
Let’s eat! Learn more about how we’re keeping the health and safety of our guests and team members top of mind. In accordance with city and state mandates, we have made the following changes:
- Restaurants are dine-in only.
- Restaurants will only seat parties of 4 people or fewer for indoor dining and 6 people or fewer for outdoor dining.
- Tables and chairs will be arranged to provide a minimum of six feet between seated diners at different tables and between seated diners and passersby.
- Guests will be advised to practice appropriate social distancing as recommended by the Center for Disease Control through signage and reminders.
- Partitions have been installed at host stands where maintaining physical distance of at least six feet is difficult.
- Service at bars, including bars within restaurants, is currently prohibited.
- Alcohol can only be served on-premises if purchased with an individual meal per seated guest.
- Additional alcoholic drinks may be purchased while consuming your meal, but no further drinks may be purchased after the meal is finished.
- Last call for alcohol is one hour before restaurant closing.
- Menus will be available for QR code viewing. Paper menus are available only by request.
- Your contact information must be provided for contact tracing in order to be seated.
- Guests who would like to receive a bottle of water can visit the water station outside of the Valet Entrance.
For a full list of health and safety guidelines, please click here.