Jazz and Cocktails: Thursday Nights at Hugo’s Frog Bar & Chop House
Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Thursday nights just got more exciting—and we don’t mean just on the casino floor! Hugo’s Frog Bar & Chop House is excited to present music by one of Philly’s most in demand performers, Rich Genoval, every Thursday.
Genoval’s musical talents have been featured on MTV’s “The Real World,” the Oxygen Network, E! Network, Z100 NYC, and at Madison Square Garden, The Prudential Center, and a number of other popular television shows, channels, and venues. We couldn’t be more excited to bring his jazz hits to our Philly area guests.
While you’re enjoying Genoval’s jazz, you can treat yourself to $1 buck a shuck oysters and one (or several) of our unique and delicious happy hour cocktails such as:
- Rush Street Manhattan: Hugo’s Jefferson Bourbon, Cherry Herring, Bitters, Cherry
- Midnight Express: Patron XO, vanilla vodka. Baileys. Espresso, 3 Beans
- Crushing IT: Stoli O Vodka, triple sec, lillet, orange juice, and sprite
- Pear Blossom: Pear Blossom Grey Goose L’Poire Vodka, St. Germain, Pear Nectar
- Summer Tini: Grey goose citron, cucumber & mint nectar
- Remy Knock Out: Remy Martin VSOP, Cointreau, Pineapple & Cranberry Juice
Stop into our award-winning Philly steakhouse every Thursday night between 5 pm and 8 pm to enjoy the live jazz music, $1 oysters, and happy hour cocktails. We can’t wait to see you and have no doubts that this special event will add some fun to your Thursday nights!